- 2 sweet potatoes (1 lb/450 g)
- 3 tsp (15 mL) rosemary leaves, divided (about 1 sprig)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp (2 mL) salt, divided
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) black pepper, divided
- 2 Honeycrisp apples (8 oz/250 g)
- 4 1″- (2.5-cm-) thick boneless pork chops
- ½ cup (125 mL) apple butter
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into large dices (see directions below).
- Grate 2 tsp (10 mL) of the rosemary with the Herb Mill. Combine the rosemary, oil, garlic pressed with the Garlic Press, ¼ tsp (1 mL) of salt, and ⅛ tsp (0.5 mL) of black pepper in a medium bowl. Toss the diced sweet potatoes in the mixture.
- Core and slice the apples with the Apple Wedger. Transfer the sweet potatoes and apples to the Half Sheet Pan.
- Season the pork chops with the remaining salt and pepper, and place them on the sheet pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grate the remaining rosemary leaves into a small bowl with the Herb Mill. Add the apple butter and Worcestershire sauce, and stir to combine.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven, stir the apples and sweet potatoes, and top the pork chops with the apple butter mixture. Return the sheet pan to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 145°F (63°C) and the sweet potatoes are tender.
- 4 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 430, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 115 mg, Sodium 480 mg, Carbohydrate 46 g, Fiber 4 g, Sugars 33 g, Protein 39 g