- 1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) brown sugar
3 tbsp (45 mL) canned solid pack pumpkin
1½ tsp (7 mL) pumpkin pie spice
Coating: ¾ cup (175 mL) finely chopped toasted pecans or chopped gingersnap cookies
|Chocolate||3 tbsp (45 mL) chocolate hazelnut spread
¼-1/2 cup (50-125 mL) mini milk chocolate morsels
Coating: ¾ cup finely chopped chocolate sandwich cookies (about 6 cookies)
- Choose a variation. Place cream cheese into small mixing bowl; whisk until smooth. Stir in brown sugar and mix-ins, except for coating. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour or overnight.
- When ready to serve, place coating into a small bowl. Using a level Small Scoop, drop bites into a bowl. Spoon crumbs over cheese bites to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve in an airtight container. To serve, place bites on the Slate Serving Board or the Ash Wood Serving Board with the Ash Wood Serving Set.
- 9-10 servings of 2 bites