Go to Top
- 1 small pkg (9 oz) white cake mix (see Cook’s Tip)
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) flour
- 2 oz (60 g) cream cheese, softened
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) butter (½ stick), melted
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) thawed frozen whipped topping
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) prepared lemon curd, divided
- 6 small whole strawberries, hulled
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) water
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Spray cups of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, flour, cream cheese and butter in Classic Batter Bowl; mix until a soft dough forms using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®.
- Spoon about 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the dough into each cup of pan. Bake 11-13 minutes or until cups are light golden brown.
- For filling, in clean batter bowl, mix whipped topping and ½ cup (125 mL) of the lemon curd until well blended. Add filling to large resealable plastic bag (see Cook’s Tip).
- Slice strawberries into quarters using Utility Knife.
- Remove pan from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Immediately press down on cups using Mini-Tart Shaper to form indentations. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Grasp edges of each cup and twist gently to loosen. Remove cups from pan to cooling rack.
- Mix remaining ¼ cup (50 mL) lemon curd and water in (1-cup/250-mL) Prep Bowl until blended.
- Squeeze filling evenly into cups. Spoon lemon curd over filling. Top each cup with one strawberry quarter.